Thursday, 1 March 2012

Funny convo part 2

Me:Heyyy! Mom! Can I ask you something?
Mom: You just did.
Me: C'mon! Here is my question.......
Mom: Here is 50 bucks get outa here
Me: I didn't ask you yet!!!!
Mom: what!!!!!!!
Me: I don't know!! I never wanted to ask you anything!!!!
Mom: wow........... Give me back my 50 bucks!!!!!!! 
I start walking away 
' Oh and Mom I forgot to mention that I used up all you credit card money! and we don't have a car anymore... I broke it. 
Mom: WHAT GET YOUR SELF OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR TWENTY YEARS AND WHAT DID YOU SPEND THAT MONEY ON????????????
      One hour later                                                                                                                                      

Me: hey mom! I need more money.
Mom: why? YOU WON'T NEED IT SINCE NOW YOUR GROUNDED!!!!!
and anyways why do you need the money?
Me: Im going to dinner with my gf
Mom: Don't be kidding!! No one would ever date you!!!!!!!!!
Me: YOUR AS MEAN AS DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          At the dinner                                                                                                                   


Me: Hey Victoria!
Victoria(Gf): Hey how was your day?
Me: Mom is just like dad and do you like those presents I got you? 
In total It all cost $8689,935 Thats how precious you are! But thats all I have so you will have to wait/
Victoria: I loved them all!!! But I have to tell you something..... WERE BREAKING UP!!!!
Me: WHAT!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!
walks away........




THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment